Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recent Thoughts & Hopes

I'm still pretty neutral towards what happens on PangYa US. (though, I obviously disagree with some of the decisions made) I've actually been pretty happy with the recent updates, starting with the Card Holic update. Cards for $1.80, only $0.30 more than the KR price, on a server with Time Boosters priced at $1.20 and Auto-Calipers at $3.00?! Are you kidding me?! I was shocked, along with quite a few of my friends. Around this time I was saying to them: "Maybe NTreev is finally turning things around?"

Gacha has high rates for its cost, honestly. Scratch Card rates seem to be near zero in comparison (for people with average luck). Ironically, I've had better luck with Scratch Cards than Gacha Coins.

People are wondering what the next Gacha rare will be. Some say Rune Fairy Wings. I don't really have an opinion on this. All I know is, I hope they release Rings in Gacha! Would be a perfect way to use that system, and they would get a lot of money from people trying to get a precious Crimson / Hybrid / Promise Ring. From what they're doing, it looks like Scratch Cards (besides Wedding Dresses, but that hardly counts since PangYa US is so flipping behind) is going to be for re-releasing old rares, and new rares will be in Gacha. That's my theory.

My selfish thought on the game's bugs is that they aren't a huge impact on the game... though I'm sure they are for quite a few people. Namely, that pesky Messenger bug. I've never crashed from it, and probably never will, but it seems people still do... They really need to put that to a higher priority than it is. We never have really been able to speak to our friends properly since that one update. I can't remember which update that is now since it has been so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment